(left to right: jungshin, jonghyun, yonghwa, minhyuk)
name: C.N.BLUE (Codename Blue / 씨엔블루 / Ｃ．Ｎ．ブルー)
members (4): Jung Yonghwa, Lee Jonghyun, Kang Minhyuk, Lee Jungshin
former members (1): Kwon Kwangjin
label: FnC Music (Korea) / Ai Entertainment (Japan)
japan debut: 08.19.09
korea debut: 01.14.10
– all songs in their first two mini-albums, except for voice, are in english. (which is for the most part, understandable and not cringe-worthy.)
– dubbed “the second fti” but i personally love c.n.blue a lot more than i do fti 😡
– according to yonghwa, while they were in japan, they performed a little over 100 lives. (they’ve been in japan since august, and came back near the end december. that’s 4 months, or 120 days, which means almost like, a perf per day. 😐 holy shit.)
– Now or Never Photoshoot
– drumming competition! CONTESTANT ONE. CONTESTANT TWO. CONTESTANT THREE. and the winner is… putting bragging rights to use.
– at their predebut showcase. (sometime in february.)
– dorks. part one, part two.
– they’re sorta really fucking tall.
– some sorta orange juice commercial they have going on.
name: Jung Yonghwa (정용화)
dob: 06.22.89 (age 20 / 21 in Korea)
position: leader, vocals, rap, guitar
height: 180 cm (5’11”)
weight: 63 kg (139 lbs)
blood type: A
hobbies: listening to music
specialties: playing the clarinet, beatbox
attraction: snaggle tooth (idek.)
– acts as Kang Shinwoo in the SBS drama, You’re Beautiful
– MC in MBC’s Sunday Sunday Night Hunters
– wrote the lyrics for Love Revolution and Just Please from their first mini-album, and Y, Why… from their second mini-album
– co-composed Just Please from their first mini-album
– possibly more lyric writing and composing in their third mini-album, but i have not seen scans nor do i have my copy yet.
– auditioned for FnC in his senior year of high school. originally from busan. (btw people the year was ’07 if you’re wondering.)
– he’s also mentioned that technically his height is 179.2 cm. but he wears man heels. ‘sall good.
– apparently band appa. personally, i think he’s more of the jjong type. puppyish camwhore who’s the shortest in the group and has a nice voice. /shot.
– E. Emotional (외톨이야 teaser)
– You’re Beautiful‘s Genie Parody
– he likes to make funky moves at the mic
– there’s also a lot of predebut pictures of him. (more, but i don’t have them saved.)
– OMG I CAEM.
– just pickin mah nose.
– and to make up for that, glasses and ripped jeans.
– hai wud u liek to go keel dogs wit me? hai i’m a creeper. drinks on me. asl? (8
– dude got muscle and nice legs.
– he is sorta a player ;D
name: Lee Jonghyun (이종현)
dob: 05.15.90 (age 19 / 20 in Korea)
position: vocals and guitar (and former leader. they probably changed it to yonghwa ‘cuz he has more experience and publicity in korea. :<)
height: 182 cm (6’0″)
weight: 64 kg (141 lbs)
blood type: O
hobbies: listening to music, sports
specialties: judo (HE KICKS ASS.)
attraction: chic smile (sobs.)
– co-composed Never Too Late from their second mini-album
– sang in Japanese for Voice from their second mini-album
– did all the vocals for their performances while Yonghwa was filming You’re Beautiful
– also, according to their radio interview, he had a girlfriend before leaving for japan, but they broke up. ): (mc: say something to her, then / jonghyun: … / yonghwa: wetoriya~)
– also from busan, like yonghwa.
– went to the national judo competition (yonghwa: and then he lost, so he started a career in music :D)
– “the nice kid who lives next door” in the band. idk, he sorta seems more appa-ish to me.
– he reminds me of kyuhyun and heechul in suju. my friend even went “oh look! super junior!” when she saw a picture of him at first. :’D
– for anyone who hasn’t noticed yet, he has the deeper voice out of the two.
– B. Burning (외톨이야 teaser. also my personal favorite.)
– self-taken pictures !
– pretty in pink.
– on a date with kwangjin.
– acting sorta hungry. (and here, with more food.)
– how he looks like during recording.
– being a guitar geek with yonghwa.
– back in korea from japan.
– showing off his calves, bnr.
– and here, just because i’m biased. this and this and this and this and this and some more of this and did i mention this?
name: Kang Minhyuk (강민혁)
dob: 07.28.91 (age 18 / 19 in Korea)
position: DRUMS 😀
height: 184 cm (6’0″)
weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
blood type: A
hobbies: soccer, basketball
specialties: playing the flute
attraction: laughing eyes (see here. bnr.)
– he likes to do selca (see links below.)
– i also think he likes food (see links below.)
– claims to have joined fnc after seeing fti.
– he uses blue tape on his drumsticks 😀 idk, i find that cool.
– in the interview, he said his last girlfriend was in his first year of high school (for america, that’s sophomore year.)
– from ilsan.
– L. Lovely (외톨이야 teaser)
– 100123 외톨이야 – MBC Music Core (because he’s up front ;D)
– snacks, kimchi chigae,
– taking pictures of self. he does it right.
– pretty boy, pre-debut.
– he also uses hairclips ‘n stuff.
– with elmo !
– reasons he steals away yonghwa’s fans. (by that, i just mean three of my friends who converted from yonghwa to minhyuk.)
– nice legs are nice.
– he has that inner diva in him. leopard print, and pink drumset.
– (this one is like, my all-time favorite.) IN THE CASE OF HOT SUMMER CLUBBING NIGHTS, THIS T-SHIRT IS REMOVABLE.
– back from korea in december.
name: Lee Jungshin (이중신)
dob: 09.15.91 (age 18 / 19 in Korea)
height: 186 cm (6’1″)
weight: 66 kg (145 lbs)
blood type: A
hobbies: listening to music (oh gee i didn’t see that coming.)
specialties: rap, playing the bass
attraction: eyes (oh hey look it’s normal.)
– joined as Kwangjin’s replacement around the end of September ’09
– he’s really really fucking tall. sobs.
– he reminds me of w-inds.’ chiba ryohei.
– lol they make him sound like a hobo. apparently jungshin used to do photo taking, then some scout found him in hongdae and dragged him back to the agency.
– he’s a player. says he never has a relationship that lasts over roughly three months. what a guy.
– from ilsan.
– U. Untouchable (외톨이야 teaser)
– ramyun !
– woof woof.
– he seems to wear a hat a lot.
– practice, practice, moar practice.
– talk to the hand, betch.
– and during lives
– from the mv shoot, i think
– back from japan, in the airport
– and here he continues his photography endeavors with minhyuk as his model.
name: Kwon Kwangjin (권광진)
dob: 08.12.92 (age 17 / 18 in Korea)
position: bass and rap
height: 180 cm (5’11”)
blood type: AB
– left the group for unknown reasons. there is no official statement. :k
– srsly he looks gorgeous with long hair
– i hope he re-debuts or smth.
release date: 08.19.09
01. Now or Never (listen here / live version)
02. Let’s Go Crazy (listen here / live version)
03. Love Revolution (listen here / live version)
04. Just Please (listen here)
05. Teardrops in the Rain (listen here)
BUY @ CDJAPAN.
– all songs in English
– Love Revolution and Just Please are sung by Yonghwa
– Teardrops in the Rain is sung by Jonghyun (except for the adlibs, which are done by Yonghwa)
release date: 11.25.09
01. Voice (listen here)
02. Wanna Be Like U (listen here / live version)
03. Never too late (listen here / live version)
04. Y, Why… (listen here)
05. One of a kind (listen here)
BUY @ YESASIA OR CDJAPAN.
– Voice is in Japanese
– other songs in English
– Voice and Never too late are sung by Jonghyun
– Wanna Be Like U and Y, Why… are sung by Yonghwa
– link to live version of Wanna Be Like U was performed by Jonghyun (with back-up vocals from Minhyuk and Jungshin)
release date: 01.14.10
01. 외톨이야 (listen here / debut lives: showcase, Music Bank, Mu-Core, Inkigayo)
(wetoriya / I’m a Loner)
02. Love Revolution (listen here)
03. Y, Why… (listen here / live version)
04. Now or Never (listen here)
05. 그럴 겁니다… 잊을 겁니다… (listen here / live version)
(geureol geobnida… ijeul geobnida… / I’ll Forget… You…)
BUY @ YESASIA.
– all songs in Korean
– 그럴 겁니다… 잊을 겁니다… is Teardrops in the Rain
– who sings what song is pretty much the same as in their English counterparts, so I don’t think relisting is necessary
– clips of songs besides the title song being performed at their showcase here (plus their interview. or well, yonghwa’s interview, since all of them seem to be suffering from muteness or something. note, sarcasm.)